Dalex Capital is an Asset Management Company that provides premier investment and financial advisory services in Ghana and Africa. Dalex Capital is licensed by the Security and Exchange Commission of Ghana (SEC) as an investment advisory company. The company manages customised investment accounts and funds with sound risk management to deliver competitive returns to our clients. Dalex Capital provides a range of products listed on our website.
We are seeking for a Chief Operating Officer (COO) to manage the business aspects of the firm. Reporting to the CEO and working as a key member of the company's leadership team Job Summary
• The COO will take the leadership role in building, implementing and overseeing all of the firm's systems, processes, workflows and procedures
• The COO will also play critical role in helping to shape and guide the future growth and development of the organisation
• The COO will oversee the design, enhancement, implementation, reporting and oversight of the firm's financial, operations, human resource, compliance, middle office operations, legal, trading, marketing, facilities and technology.
• The COO will identify and manage service providers such as an administrator, auditor, IT consultants, attorney and accountant. Qualification Required & Experience The candidate will:
• Have 7 to 10 years of business management experience across a range of business disciplines
• Support the CEO in contributing to the business plan
• Be qualified or possess requisite experience in investment analyses, securities research, investment banking, financial management, marketing and operations, financial reporting capabilities, including budgeting and cash flow management and HR framework Location:
Accra How to Apply For the Job
Interested applicants should submit their applications with CVs, photocopies of certificates, and other relevant documents (converted into PDF) to: [email protected] Closing Date:
14 September, 2017