A reputable pharmaceutical company is looking for a Chief Operating Officer (COO). The COO is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). He or She has to maintain control of diverse business operations and to be an experienced and efficient leader. The goal is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth. Job Responsibilities
• Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
• Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
• Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
• Oversee the general operations of the company and its subsidiaries both internal and external.
• Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
• Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
• Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
• Attend Board meetings as and when necessary
• Maintain robust and regular communication with the CEO
• Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc)
• Manage relationships with partners/vendors Qualification Required & Experience
• A Chartered Accountant or an MBA in Financial Administration.
• Proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or relevant role.
• Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
• Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
• Working Knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office.
• Manage in decision-making and problem-solving.
• Must have 7 years working experience .
• Age limit not less than 40 years old. Location:
Accra How to Apply For the Job
All interested and qualified candidates should submit their CVs via: [email protected] Closing Date:
24 March, 2017