ActionAid (AA) is a global movement of people working together to further human rights for all and end poverty.
ActionAid Ghana (AAG), an Affiliate of ActionAid is looking to employ experienced and self- motivated individuals to fillthe following positions in its head office in Accra.
Detailed information relating to the positions with respect to qualification, person specification, responsibilities and competencies are available on the ActionAid Ghana website.
The summarized profiles of the various positions are as follows: Child Sponsorship and High Value Manager Job Purpose:
• The main purpose of this position is to effectively manage child sponsorship across the Affiliate Programme, leading to efficient and timely servicing of supporters and their retention. The holder of the position shall also manage and coordinate high value funding opportunities within and outside Ghana for improved resource mobilisation to implement AAG’s Country Strategic Paper. Qualification Required & Experience
• Second Degree in relevant field with at least 5 years’ working experience;
• Membership of a relevant professional institute desirable. TECHNICAL (State core job knowledge /skills required for successful execution of the job).
• Relationship Management
• Proposal writing skills
• Writing and editing skills
• Marketing skills
• Contracts management
• Knowledge in group/community facilitation and photography
• Good communication skills
• Computer skills
• Database administration
• Have practical experience in proposal development and managing donor/supporter relationships MANAGERIAL (State core managerial knowledge/skills required for successful execution of the job)
• Decision-making and innovation
• People management skills
• Experience in training, coaching, mentoring and developing others.
• Planning and organising
• Must be able to work with very little supervision. PERSONALITY (State core personal attributes required for successful execution of the job
• Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment
• Gender sensitivity
• Child sensitivity.
• Interpersonal skills
• Negotiation skills
• Organised and meticulous Salary:
This role is on SM4 of ActionAid Ghana’s Salary Structure. Location:
Accra How to Apply For the Job
Curriculum Vitae (CVs) are NOT acceptable. Click Here To Download Application Forms
Completed Application Forms should be emailed to:- [email protected]
or forwarded to: The Head of HROD/ Administration P. O. Box AN 19083, Accra-North.
Or call us on: + 233-244-316392 / +233-28-9109560 Closing Date:
05 December, 2018
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. “ActionAid Ghana is an equal opportunities employer. Whilst all applicants will be assessed strictly on their individual merits, female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.”