Jhpiego is an international, non-profit health organization affiliated with The Johns Hopkins University. For 40 years and in over 155 countries, Jhpiego has worked to prevent the needless deaths of women and their families.
Jhpiego works with health experts, governments and community leaders to provide high-quality health care for their people. Jhpiego develops strategies to help countries care for themselves by training competent health care workers, strengthening health systems and improving delivery of care.
Jhpiego designs innovative, effective and low-cost health care solutions to ensure a level of care for women and their families. These practical, evidence-based interventions are breaking down barriers to high-quality health care for the world’s most vulnerable populations.
The Ghana Country Office of Jhpiego Corporation is currently looking for passionate and dynamic persons to fill the following position: Cleaners (2 positions) JOB SUMMARY
Ensure cleanliness of all interior and exterior areas of the office at all times. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Undertakes cleaning of:
• All offices, office furniture and equipment on a regular basis
• The kitchen and items found in the kitchen
• All washrooms, windows, doors and floors in the office
• The outside of the office buildings i.e. sweeping of verandas, clearing of cobwebs etc.
• Undertakes thorough monthly and quarterly deep cleaning of all places in the office
• Designs a system to monitor the use of cleaning materials and logistics Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of SSSCE/WASSCE
• NVTI certificate or its equivalent will be an advantage Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Qualified persons are required to send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and application letter to: [email protected] Closing Date:
24 September, 2017
Please note that given the likely high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Jhpiego Corporation is an equal opportunities employer.?