Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Developing creative briefs, Media briefs and budget control documentation
• Developing strategies for brand positioning.
• Conduct competitive analysis.
• Managing and handling clients advertising budget and account at a time.
• Prospecting new businesses or client.
• Conducts market research to help in product development and implementatin
• Come up with new strategies to promote company's product and service that all increase sales
• Contact clients to discuss current and upcoming projects and maintain healthy relationships
• Review and present concepts/copy to the client for approval
Qualification Required & Experience
• Qualified applicant must be a first degree holder or MBA in Marketing or Business Administration with 3 years or more working experience in the advertising industry or similar field
Applicants will be required to demonstrate the following:
• Must have a good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good in Microsoft office applications
• Ability to work without supervision
• Good knowledge in the advertising industry
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicant should send detailed CV and cover letter with Pass Picture to:
13 April, 2017