Bagabaga College Of Education
Education / Training
Job Vacancy For College Secretary
The College Secretary is the Chief administrative Officer and shall assist the principal in the administration and management of the College. And subject the general direction of the principal and the governing Council of the College, or policies that may be given:
Shall serve as secretary of the College Council, all committees of Council, as well as all Statutory Committees of the College
Be responsible for:
• The human resource management
• Keeping and maintaining the inventory of the college assets, custodian of all legal documents and records of the college
• Admissions and organisation of official ceremonies
• Examination and publication of results
• Perform any other functions as may be assigned by Council or the Principal of the College.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The person should have good character and high degree of personal integrity and must be a distinguished administrator, manager and an astute human resource practitioner.
• A relevant Bachelor's degree and a degree (Postgraduate) preferably in administration and management.
• Rank, NOT below a Deputy Secretary in a College of Education or a comparable grade in similar institution/organisation for at least four years (4)
• Relevant Post-qualification senior management experiences of at least four (4) years.
• Proven leadership skills and be a team player.
• Ability to provide confidence and inspire staff.
• Must not be more than 55 years at the time of application or be able to complete at least one term of four (4) years before attaining the compulsory retirement age.
• Extensive knowledge and experience at the tertiary education level is an added advantage
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidate should provide the following:
• Application Letter;
• Curriculum Vitae;
• Names and addresses of three referees;
• A two page vision statement for the College;
• An appraisal by a Head of Institution/organisation
• Birth Certificate
• SNNIT Card
Application should reach the following address:
Secretary, Search Committee
Bagabaga College Of Education, Tamale
Post Office Box ER35
Closing Date: 31 August, 2018