National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA)
Kumasi. Tamale & Takoradi
Job Vacancy For Compliance Officer
• To provide operational, technical and administrative support for the effective service delivery in Standards and Compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collects data for the preparation and review of regulations, standards, and guidelines for the management of pension funds.
• Monitors the implementation of sanctions for non-compliance.
• Facilitates the conduct of training and education of Service Providers, Employers and other stakeholders.
• Collects data for the development and maintenance of the database of the Directorate.
• Keeps track and analyses reports submitted by Service Providers.
• Collects and analyses data the preparation of operational work plans for the Directorate.
• Collects and analyses data for the preparation of budgets for the Standards and Compliance Directorate.
• Collects and analyses data for preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Standards and Compliance Directorate.
• Collaborates with other Directorates and stakeholders on Standards and Compliance issues.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of first Degree from an accredited tertiary institution in any of the following fields: Actuarial Science, Economics, Statistics, Insurance or related field.
• A member of the Actuarial Society of Ghana.
• Must have at least one (1) year of post National Service experience.
• Adequate knowledge and experience in Standards and Compliance issues relating to pensions administration.
• Computer proficiency skills.
• Good Interpersonal Relations and Communication Skills.
• Good Written and Oral Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
• Strong Ethical and Moral Values.
Location: Kumasi, Tamale & Takoradi
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified persons should forward their applications, together with their curriculum vitae and photocopies of their certificates to the under-mentioned address.
The Chief Executive Officer
National Pensions Regulatory Authority
P. O. Box GP 22331 Accra
Kanda Highway -Accra
Closing Date: 22 September, 2017