The successful candidate for this role will join our IT Services team as Consumer Solutions Architect in the Technology Department. (S)He will report to the Head, Customer Solutions Support and will be responsible for the overall Consumer facing application development, Projects, Product & Promotions across all key IT platforms. The Consumer Solutions Architect will see to all consumer change needs, assess the business impact of the change, document requirements and support the delivery of the requirements with relevant stakeholders.
• Analyze and report on daily software issues;
• Liaise with users on critical software issues and refer to the Head, Customer Solution Support;
• Assist with programming and reporting especially trade field applications;
• Review technical documents in line with all aspects of customer Solution supports;
• Develop manuals for systems and solutions developed within the Customer Solutions Support team;
• Deliver End-to-End Solutions for the Mobile and Enterprise business;
• Liaise with relevant stakeholder to create winning proposals and successfully delivering within budget and time;
• Prepare appropriate software architecture documentation based on requirements;
• Ensure the overall integrity of the proposed software architecture;
• Develop training manuals for company users on IT services and solutions;
• Support processes to ensure the most beneficial solution is implemented in the operations;
• Ensure fact-based compliance of the business requirements, reporting project status, completion and success based on appropriate business KPIs;
• Ensure proper documentation of all business requests and solutions in addition to the respective codes;
• Coordinate with local Software Architects to maximize benefits and synergies;
• Develop reporting procedures for IT services.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University Degree in any field with emphasis on Computer Science and related disciplines e.g. (System Engineer, IS Engineer, Information Systems Engineer, IT Engineer, Network Systems Engineer) from a recognized university;
• A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in implementing similar solutions
• A minimum of five (5) years’ experience working in IT (Telco preferably);
• Good project management background.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
20 June, 2018
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; simplicity, integrity, passion, Transparency. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.