Media / Journalism
MBA / Masters Degree
Job Vacancy For Corporate Affairs and Institutional Advancement At GIMPA
The Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA), a world class centre of excellence for training in leadership, management and administration, located at Greenhill, Achimota, invites applications from qualified and dynamic persons for appointment as Corporate Affairs and Institutional Advancement
The successful candidate shall report directly to the Director of Corporate Affairs and Institutional Advancement.
• Design and collate Corporate Affairs publications for GIMPA e.g. Greenhill Annual Report.
• Coordinate data for Institutional Analysis
• Oversee Alumni Association membership development; coordinate activities and events on behalf of Alumni Executive Office
• Assist with fundraising and Endowment Fund activities with sponsors
• Produce annual car parking permits and passes
• Administer website/social media content, updating and communications
• Coordinate marketing and advertising initiatives for GIMPA schools programmes
• Lead coordination of content and publication of Academic Catalogue
• Assist generally with corporate event planning
• Supervise administrative officers/assistants
Terms of Appointment:
The successful candidate shall hold office for a term of three (3) academic years in the first instance and may be reappointed for further terms of three (3) academic years each subject to satisfactory performance.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have MBA in Marketing/Master's degree in Communication or related area from a reputable tertiary institution
• Must have five (5) years post master's experience in Marketing/ Communication setting or related area
• Must have excellent skills in MS Office applications - Word, Excel, etc
• Must be proficient In Desktop Publishing tools and production
• Must have excellent knowledge of social media tools and its application for marketing and website
• Must have ability to plan, organise and coordinate daily activities in an effective manner
• Must display initiative, attention to detail and innovation in execution of duties
• Must have ability to communicate clearly in written or oral presentations
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants may submit their application, including their most recent curriculum vitae to the following address:
The Human Resource Manager
Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA)
P. O. Box AH 50
Prospective applicants should also arrange for letters of recommendation to be e-mailed directly from three (3) referees to the above e-mail address.
Closing Date: 30 November, 2015