Our prime objective as a Bank is to deliver exceptional services to our renowned customers through the recruitment of top talent. To significantly drive our strategic agenda, we have commenced an intense search for individuals with analytical capabilities, remarkable expertise and perceptible achievements to complement our team of highly qualified professionals as: Corporate Communication Executives
• Support and implement strategies to build and protect the reputation of the Bank both externally and internally.
• Provide support in driving the reputational policy and process by ensuring that risk issues are identified, addressed and procedures duly implemented.
• Must be a confident communicator and presenter
• Possession of excellent graphic designing skills with working knowledge in Corel Draw, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign is a distinct advantage
• Possess extensive and demonstrable experience in corporate communications including proficiency within the Banking industry, problem solving, speaking, writing and research
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a good first degree preferably in Business Administration, Communication or related discipline
• Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience preferably in a service sector with proof of outstanding achievements
How To Apply For The Job
Suitably qualified candidates must submit their most recent CV which demonstrates capabilities, achievements, qualifications, knowledge, relevant experience and outstanding performance record in line with the advertised position:
24 February, 2017