Developing and maintaining relationships with a portfolio of Business Banking customers. Key Accountabilities
• Understanding of each client’s industry and business together with the
• internal and external factors affecting the long-term viability of the said business and industry.
• Developing and maintaining own contacts with individuals within customer’s organization.
• Arranging and undertaking product presentations where appropriate.
• Developing and maintaining credible relationships with clients at appropriate levels through reliable, proactive service delivery and skilful application of specialist knowledge
• Ensuring that clients are kept up to date with bank related changes that impact their buisness. Follows upon and provides feedback pertaining to requests initiated by the client
• Identifying and maintaining a data base of potential customers.
• Creating credit applications
• Ensuring that customers utilize all appropriate transactional products along the value chain to create a win-win situation
• Conforming to the Bank’s risk policies and procedures Qualification Required & Experience Competence, expertise & knowledge
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a client facing role
• Ability to communicate at all levels with emphasis on strong listening skills
• Demonstrated networking skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of products and services offered by Barclays which are frequently used by the Business Banking customers including features, tariff/pricing and availability
• Good knowledge of credit procedures, monitoring and financial analysis
• Ability to use all available MIS to make customer and business decisions Other
• Must be a degree holder or equivalent professional qualification Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All applications should be sent to:- The Head Office Barclays Bank Gh. Ltd Accra High Street, Accra
Or Visit the website below www.barclaysafricajobs.com Closing Date:
16 January, 2014
Barclays Bank of ghana Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.