Accounting / Auditing
Diploma / Degree
Job Vacancy For Credit officer
• Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
• Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
• Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
• Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
• Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
• Review and update credit and loan files.
• Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
• Compute payment schedules.
• Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
• Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
• Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Diploma and Degree holders
Salary: GH ¢1500.00
Location: Accra and Kumasi
How To Apply For The Job
Forward CV to:
Closing Date: 15 June, 2018