Gbi Rural Bank Limited
Accounting / Auditing
Job Vacancy For Credit/Project Officer At Gbi Rural Bank Limited (Hohoe, Volta Region)
The above rural bank is currently going through a complete overhaul and resuscitation. The bank therefore is seeking to employ highly motivated, dynamic honest and experienced individuals to form its management team to turnaround operations within the shortest possible time.:- Credit/Project Officer
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Liaise between the bank and customers.
• Responsible for processing loan applications and appraisal for customers when they apply for loans.
• Identification of viable economic activities and profitable ventures for support Within the catchment area.
• Undertake field visits and follow up on loans
• Assists in loans recovery.
• Undertake periodic review of the bank's credit policy
• Preparation of advances returns and review of advances.
• Classification of advances and provisions for loans impairment.
• Marketing of the bank's products.
• Creation of credit files and proper credit information on borrowers.
• Conducting background and reference checks as well as compiling information that may be pertinent for loan evaluation.
Qualification Required & Experience
• University degree in Agriculture, Social Sciences, Marketing and Accounting
• Quickly establish strong client relationship and sound understanding of clients needs.
• Good communication and self management skills. Honest
• Good knowledge in credit administration
• Experience in Micro Finance
• Five (5) years working experience in a credit department.
Location: Hohoe, Volta Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should send a current resume, copies of relevant certificates and cover letter to:
P. O. Box HH389,
Closing Date: 17 December, 2015