The Data Entry Associate supports monitoring and evaluation needs. S/he provides efficient and timely action on issues arising from M&E data. RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist with Monitoring and Evaluation activities;
• Enter facility logbook, survey, research and other data, into appropriate database as assigned;
• Ensure that reports describing client service data are prepared for donors as required;
• Maintains and updates M&E software. Qualification Required & Experience
• College-level certificate in Statistics, Computer Science or a related discipline. A diploma would be an advantage;
• Demonstrated computer experience, especially in Microsoft Excel;
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
The offer will be on a one/three years renewable contract basis, subject to good performance and availability of funds. Remuneration will be based on qualification and experience, commensurate with industry standards. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should submit a cover letter and CV to: [email protected]
. We do not accept phone calls but we encourage you to visit our website: http://www.ipas.org
before applying or send your queries to [email protected] Closing Date:
23 December, 2013
Due to anticipated volume of applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Note:
ipas management reserves the right to modify the contents of these position descriptions at any time.