• The Dean of Faculty of Informatics provides leadership and directions to the teaching, research and service activities of the faculty that are compatible with the university vision, missions, policies and strategic objectives.
• The Dean is the chief academic and administrative officer of the Faculty and is responsible for managing the Faculty's academic and non-academic resources and activities. The position reports to the Vice President.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have a relevant Ph. D. preferably in any of the Information Technology fields with distinguished academic leadership skills.
• Scholarly credentials in teaching research and service that merit appointment to at least senior lecturer position.
• Must have at least five (5) years working experience in a tertiary institution, three (3) of which should have been in leadership positions such as Faculty Dean or Head of Department.
• Must have competence and contemporary skills to provide leadership and direction to the Faculty.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should visit the University's website for details and forward application materials (letter of interest, curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, and transcripts) electronically to:-
Hard copies of the application and supporting documents should be forwarded to the:
Ghana Technology University College
18 December, 2015