The Audit Service is inviting qualified people to apply for employment in the under-listed positions in the Legal Department of the Service. Find details for the vacant positions in the table below. Job Summary
• Collate inputs for the development and implementation of policies - strategic, annual, operational and other plans of the Service.
• Development and implementation of Annual Legal Plan of the Department.
• Lead the prosecution and defence of cases for and on behalf of the Service.
Follow-up of judgements of the court.
• Develop and implement legal standards, guidelines methodologies as well as the certification of reforms in the public sector financial accounting systems.
• Prepare Annual Activity and other periodic Progress Reports of the Department for onward submission to the A-G and the ASB.
• Collaborate with the F&A/HRD in the implementation of policies, standards and guidelines on human resource management within the Department.
• Coordinate the collation of inputs of the Department for the preparation of the Annual Budget of the Service Qualification Required & Experience
• A Lawyer called to the Bar.
• A minimum of fifteen (15) years post qualification working experience of which six (6) years must be at a management level. Competencies
• Extensive leadership, networking, monitoring and management experience.
• Excellent presentation, negotiating, lobbying and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
• Excellent , communication, presentation and inter personal skills.
• Wide knowledge in Public Sector Laws and Statutes.
• Excellent knowledge of Public Financial Management Systems.
• Knowledge in Industrial and Labour relations.
• Knowledge of relevant computer applications.
• Good ethical background Location:
Accra How to Apply For the Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Please read the information below carefully.
To begin, Click on the New User Registration link, located at the top of this page to register.
Once your registration is successful, use your registered email and password to sign in to the portal. Follow the intruction provided to help in the application process
Call any of the underlisted persons for further assistance
1. Alex Dodoo - 0244-644748
2. Richard Brobbey - 0246-715264
3. Sylvester Botchway - 0244-082436 Closing Date:
16 November 2018