Job Vacancy For Digital Marketer
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to company website.
• Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to website.
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
• Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
• Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
• Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
• Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
• Create detailed proposal and presentation documents.
Qualification Required & Experience
Requirements of the role
• Degree / HND
• Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent.
• Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
• Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
• Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
• Promote and sell company services.
How to Apply For the Job
Interested candidates should call us on:
Closing Date: 02 December 2018