Darda Health Pre-University (www.dardahealth.edu.gh
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
• The overall description of this position is to serve in an administrative role, to ensure the day to day operation of the organization run efficiently. Assist the CEO to develop, plan, hire, implement and evaluate programs that affect students in all manner.
• To manage the entire health pre-university, student activities, the mentorship programme, and other areas that may involve recruitment of prospective students for the institution.
Details on job duties outlined below and would be further clarified in the interview:
• Serve as the administrator of the institution including typing correspondences and addressing issues that affects both staff and students but not limited to this.
• Monitoring Student Affairs by serving as a counsellor and liaison for students, parents, faculty and staff.
• Manage the Freshly admitted students by giving them assurance of meeting their goals.
• Coordinate the development and monitoring of student clubs and organizations
• Coaching students for success and providing the necessary tools for success.
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least a bachelor’s degree in health administration services, social administration, business administration, nursing, public health, psychology, social science, marketing, human resource management, management, communication studies or any other related field with strong communication skills. (MBA or a master’s degree is an added advantage)
• Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite Skills, and be technologically agile and willing to learn
• Experience working in administration, a demonstrated desire to work with young adults
• Willingness to serve wholeheartedly as a member of a team which is focused intensely on student engagement, opportunity success and well-being.
• A high level of maturity, confidentiality and integrity in handling issues.
How to Apply For the Job
Apply for this position by sending your CV, Photo and a cover letter to:
The subject of the E-mail should be “ DASA Application”
Candidates should be ready to write an aptitude test and pass if shortlisted. The offer is open however until the right candidate is picked.
28 February, 2017