Purpose Of The Position
The Director of operations advises the Executive Secretary on policy formulation systems and strategy design, and policy and strategy execution in the areas of certification, membership and continuing professional development and training programmes.
• Develops policies to govern the certification of membership at all levels.
• Coordinates the establishment of Regional Branches of GhlE and reports on their process
• Ensures effective management and delivery of the GhlE Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme.
• Advises on the execution of training programmes.
• Develops and implements systems and programmes for the periodic identification of training needs and provide course plans for members.
• Costs training activities and prepares annual programmes budgets.
• Prepares and submits periodic reports on functions and programmes.
• Provide leadership support to the Executive Secretary in achieving excellence in service delivery at the Secretariat
Salary And other Conditions
Remuneration and allowances are attractive and negotiable
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of Bachelor's degree in Engineering with eight (8) years relevant experience.
• Applicants must be a Corporate Member of the Ghana Institution of Engineers and have detailed knowledge of the Ghana Institution of Engineers and the Engineering,
• Profession and must have demonstrated a high level of managerial and leadership skills and be Computer Literate.
• Experience in training and development will be an advantage
How To Apply For The Job
Applications must reach the under-mentioned not rater than 15th December. 2015 either electronically which is preferable or by post using the following address:-
P.O Box TN 389
15 December, 2015
Only Shortlisted Candidates Will be invited for interview