Job Vacancy For Director of Sponsorship Marketing
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
A new television content producing company has a vacancy for corporate marketing position responsible for building and leading all phases of a sponsorship program. This involves responsibility for developing and maintaining a marketing plan for the sponsor program in order to meet or exceed the overall business objectives. Responsibilities include sponsor prospecting, proposal customization and presentation, contract revision and servicing, and sponsor follow-up and support.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Head of Sales & Marketing
DIRECTOR OF SPONSORSHIP MARKETING ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and implement a sponsorship sales plan for increasing revenues in a cost-effective manner. Target objectives include increasing sponsorship sales and creating sponsorship products and licensing deals in order to meet or exceed the overall business objectives.
• Develop and implement a sponsorship budget to achieve the sales plan.
• Develop, maintain and implement sponsorship program guidelines to increase sponsorship recruitment, satisfaction, and support.
• Manages all sponsorship activities. Responsible for sponsor prospecting, proposal customization and presentation, contract revision and servicing, sponsor follow-up and support, trade shows development and representing the company at industry functions.
• Interface with Internet Marketing to create and manage online sponsorship programs to ensure a steady stream of prospects and future sales.
• Submit marketing plans, prospect activity, and forecast reports to the Head of Sales & Marketing; provide briefings to others as necessary or as requested. Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management.
• The ability to work on their own initiative, effectively both as an individual and as part of a team.
• Excited by challenges and motivated to find solutions that work for all parties.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
• Possess experience in high value business to business sales
• Demonstrate experience developing relationships with key decision makers at multinational brands
• Project management experience is advantageous with clear evidence of delivery within tight timescales.
• Understanding of conventional and digital media platforms
• Experience of contract management
REMUNERATION: Commission based
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should call:
0506-764391 / +233506764391
Closing Date: 22 November, 2017