• To deliver all company documents including medications to patients.
Delivery of Medications
• Deliver medication to customers and collect cash and let the customer sign the delivery record sheet.
• Pick up the prescriptions from the customer and return them to the pharmacy staff.
Delivery of Documents
• You will deliver official documents within the office and within town.
• Arrange for motorcycle care and maintenance (i.e. oil change, tire rotation, cleaning, etc.).
• Maintain awareness of current road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as necessary to avoid delays.
• Should be attentive and available on immediate call basis at any time including weekends
Qualification Required & Experience
Minimum of SSCE from a recognized institution
Minimum of two years in a related job.
• Must possess a valid Ghanaian driver’s license A
• Ability to read, understands, and adheres to the rules and regulations of Ghana Road Safety Commission
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing; ability to establish effective professional relationships with customers and co-workers
• Ability to prepare concise and accurate records and reports;
• skilled in reasoning skills to interpret policies and procedures, maps, and route directions;
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Professional Demeanor
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Strong communications
• Courteous Attitude
• Daily Delivery Reports
• Monthly Report
• Weekly Repairs Report
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to:
30 November, 2017