The Office of the Head of the Local Government Service (OHLGS) is inviting applications from suiably qualified Ghanaians to fill vacant position in the Local Government Service (OHLGS, Co-ordinating Councils, Municipal and District Assemblies) as follows:
Driver (Serial No. OHLGS 10)
Qualification Required & Experience
• MSLC/WASSCE/SSSCE with at least 2 years of driving experience in a reputable institution and possess a valid Driver's License.
The salary level of a Driver is SSSP 8L with other attractive fringe benefits.
How To Apply For The Job
• Applicants must complete the Public Services Commission form 2 (PSC 2), and submit same to the address below accompanied with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic Certificates and National Service Certificate where applicable.
• The envelope must be clearly marked with the serial number and the position applied for:
The Head of Service
Office of the tread of the local Government Service
P. O. Box MB396
You may download the PSC 2 Form from the Public Service Commission Website: www.psc.gov.gh
18 November, 2017
• Applicants for positions OHLGS 1-0HLGS 6 must have completed the mandatory National service.
• The Service shall not consider unsolicited applications submitted prior to this advertisement.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.