A reputable Company is looking for a qualified driver.
• Operate assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
• Keep the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside.
• Maintain accurate, up-to-date records on trip sheets, vehicle maintenance, fuel purchases, incident reports, accident reports, vehicle condition reports and other records that are requested from management.
• Perform minor maintenance tasks on assigned vehicle(s) as required
• Fuel the assigned vehicle(s).
• Coordinate the schedule for major or periodic vehicle maintenance with management and staff to minimize service interruptions.
• Respond immediately to accident or medical emergencies by notifying emergency response providers, and rendering First Aid until emergency personnel arrive.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum educational qualification WASSCE or its equivalent
• Must possess a valid driving license B or above
• A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
• Should be able to read and write
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should send CV’s to:
17 May, 2018