The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG) is a voluntary, not for profit organization that undertakes advocacy and service delivery in Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) in Ghana. PPAG is a Member Association (MA) of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). It is governed by respectable volunteers who are the members of the Association. The Governing body, formulate policies which are implemented by staff.
The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG), an NGO working in the field of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR), in close collaboration with the Japanese Organization for International Cooperation in Family Planning (JOICFP), an international NGO in the field of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR), hereby invites result-oriented and committed persons to apply for the following vacant positions on a new project funded by the TAKEDA Pharmaceuticals and to be implemented jointly by JOICFP, PPAG and the Ghana Health Service (GHS).
SOUTHERN ZONE MANAGER
Five (5) years
• To support the project implementation by driving the Project (Association’s) assigned vehicle.
• The person will carry out the following duties in close cooperation with Project/Finance staff
• To transport staff, Volunteers and visitors in or out of location of PPAG business
Drive Association’s (TAKEDA) vehicles safely
• Report problems on vehicles for necessary action
• Ensure that the Association’s vehicles are clean and safe for use
• Ensure that vehicles are serviced regularly and handle minor maintenance on vehicles
• Collects posts and deliver mails
• Keep daily status records on vehicles and records ALL vehicles movements in log books
• Ensure that every aspect of the log book is completed on daily basis
• Operates BCC equipment where necessary
• Perform any other related duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must possess O’ Level, SSSCE/WASSCE or its equivalent and a Professional Driver’s License with a minimum of three (3) years working experience in a similar position.
• A basic mechanical qualification/training (Driver Mechanic) will be an added advantage
THE PERSON MUST:
• Have a basic mechanical qualification (Driver Mechanic) from a recognized institution
• Have good eye sight, physical and mental fitness
• Have ability to read, write and speak good English Language
• Be neat, respectful, patient, reliable and dependable
• Have the ability to work long hours and be willing to travel at short notice
How To Apply For The Job
All interested persons with requisite qualification(s), should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) including two referees and cell phone numbers to:
The Search Committee
Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG)
P.O. Box AN 5756, Accra-North.
OR Drop in at: PPAG Head Office, Latebiokorshie, Nasia Road
OR E-mail: [email protected]
11 May, 2018