Driver / Transportation
Job Vacancy For Driver
A state-owned enterprise seeks to invite applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the above-mentioned vacancy in its Transport Section.
• Under the general supervision of the Transport Manager, the successful candidate will ensure that he/she drives effectively and professionally operational and official vehicles in the regular and shift system on approved routes and approved assignments.
• Monitor fuel and lubricants consumption and advise on the maintenance needs of the vehicles
• Wash/Clean the vehicles and ensure they are always serviceable and in clean condition
• Report on maintenance/servicing schedules of vehicles
• Initiate request for fuel, lubricants and vehicle accessories (tyres, battery, etc)
• Record vehicle movement data at all times
Qualification Required & Experience
• GCE "O" Level/A Level/SSCE Certificate or equivalent
• Driver's License Class "F"
• At least 5 years post-qualification working experience
• Certificate in Automobile Engineering will be an added advantage
• Excellent communication and written skills
• Have the disposition to work on a shift system
• Must be proficient in records management
• Must be computer literate
How to Apply For the Job
Interested applicants should forward their curriculum vitae with a covering letter to:
Closing Date: 20 December, 2019