Our client has unparalleled international experience in civil engineering construction projects, dams, Harbours and concrete works. The construction firm is now seeking experience Earth Works Supervisor- Excavators.
• Co-ordination of resources – plant, people, materials, equipment;
• Experience in general bulk earthworks construction.
• Experience in the use of earth works equipment such as excavators, Dump Trucks, Bobcat
• Identify and solve construction issues and communicate and resolve engineering issues with support staff.
• Monitor progress and personnel and equipment requirements.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Diploma or Degree in Construction and Civil Engineering
• Must have a good technical qualification in the use of Earth Works Equipment’s.
How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants within Tema area should send CV directly to:
indicating the position title on the subject line of the email.
03 May, 2018