Electrofax Engineering Services (GH) Limited is seeking to recruit a Electrical Engineers.
Ideal candidate must be Competent and proactive electrical engineer to help with operations in Ghana. Must be able to design and implement complex industrial, commercial and domestic electrical systems. Do specifications of equipment, source and order both local and external. Ability to do systems troubleshooting.
• Candidate should be a licenced professional engineer and have extensive experience as an electrical engineer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform project estimation/pricing, documentation and timescales
• Review of technical drawings and specifications of electrical designs and ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and clients’ requirements
• Contribute in undertaking relevant research in area of operations and/or services
• Use computer-aided (assisted) software (AUTOCAD) to perform engineering tasks
• Ensure continuous improvement to meet client request and targets together with the General Manager.
• Significant experience managing and executing projects or have evidential detailed analysis and contract management skills
• Contribute to working capital optimization by identifying critical parts (based on risk assessment and implementation of preventive maintenance routines on critical equipment’s) and establishing optimal stock levels of electrical spare parts.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc or BEng or HND in Electrical & Electronic Engineering Master’s Degree in Project Management will be advantageous
• 10 years working experience and Above
REQUIRED SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
• BSc degree in Electrical Engineer or Power Engineering.
• Master’s degree in management will be an added advantage for position 1.
• Fluent in the use of AutoCAD
• Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
• Must possess strong financial understanding and analytical skills
• Excellent leadership skills
How to Apply For the Job
Interested and qualified applicants are required to submit a CV to:
31 October, 2016