A leading pharmaceutical company is currently looking for an innovative, results oriented and self-motivated person to join our team as Electrical Technician JOB PURPOSE
To ensure proper servicing and maintenance of electrical equipment of the company at all times RESPONSIBILITIES
• You are required to assist in Succession Planning by training the identified successor.
• Report to duty on time.
• Support the Maintenance Officer.
• Check the main ECG Power source serving the Factory to ensure that
1) all phases are in good working condition
2) attend to any electrical faults
3) document daily activities
• Help in the identification of faults and attend to any electrical fault reported or detected during the cause of work.
• Responsible for all maintenance record of all electrical equipment
• Ensure proper maintenance of switch boards, power supply points, glands, and breakers.
• Ensure regular servicing of and maintenance of all motors on machines
• Responsible for the changing of bulb, tubes, in and outside the production areas, making sure all rooms have enough light.
• Help in the installation of new machine
• Perform any other duties as assigned. TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
• Electrical knowledge and use of Electrical tools and equipment
• Knowledge in various machine operations and manipulations
• Good knowledge in mathematics Qualification Required & Experience
• A Higher National Diploma or Advanced certificate in Electrical Engineering from a reputable institution
• At least 3 years’ working experience in a similar role Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To apply for this vacancy, send your CV and Cover Letter to: hrpharmaceutic[email protected] Closing Date:
27 November, 2013
Please indicate position you are applying for as subject of the mail. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.