• The core purpose of this role is to maintain and monitor an efficient and forward-looking enterprise systems infrastructure that effectively and securely meets the computing, storage, and data communications requirements of Millicom Ghana Ltd. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring a strong information assurance posture by evaluating, implementing and maintaining vulnerability monitoring, threat assessment, defence implementation, and incident response management systems for Millicom Gh. Ltd.
• Provide and implement technical design and engineering solutions that support a forward looking enterprise systems architecture that effectively and efficiently meets the computing, storage, security, and data communications requirements of Millicom Ghana;
• Ensure a strong information assurance posture for Millicom Ghana by developing strategy, researching technologies, testing infrastructure, and implementing security designs in support of Millicom’s systems architecture.
• Perform vulnerability analysis, develop threat profiles, and formulate incident response and testing procedures.
• Work with the Service Desk Specialist to design and maintain logging, monitoring, alert and reporting policies and procedures that provide the Systems Operations Manager with timely and actionable information related to enterprise design, system performance, security issues and technical procedures;
• Construction, configuration and investigating features and interoperability of solution components and third party components;
• Manage and document system configurations;
• Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution;
• Develop and complete actions in system specifications, technical and logistical requirements and other disciplines;
• Coordinate system development tasks to include design, integration and formal testing.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Electronic Engineering/Computer Engineering/Computer Science or its equivalent;
• Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience in the telecommunication industry preferably in networking or Support capacity, construction standards;
• Working knowledge of Ethernet switching, routing and best practices;
• Knowledge of IT operations during Systems/Solutions Lifecycle phases with at least one programming language or scripting language required;
• Good analytical skills;
• Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should click the link below:
Click Here To Apply Online
07 April, 2016