• Supervises routine inspections on appliances, structures, and buildings to determine if repairs are warranted.
• Ensures that the facility is maintained to the highest possible standards by ensuring all health and safety procedures are followed, standards are met, and hazards are identified and remedied in a timely manner
• Responsible for managing the facility maintenance budget together with the Finance Manager
• Ensures that cost effective support and maintenance arrangements are put in place and regularly reviewed
• Ensure regular emergency equipment checks
• Engage with approved contractors / artisans / technicians to deliver contracted facility management services
• Coordinates the drawing up of preventive maintenance schedules and play active role in the execution of the maintenance schedule.
• Coordinates the implementation of proactive maintenance schedules of all structure & equipment, including but not limited to; air conditioning, smoke detection, lightning, office / ward interior & exterior, furniture and furnishings
• Supervises to ensure agreed formal performance standards are met, and improvements are implemented
• Responsible for the compilation and update of assets register/inventory of the hospital.
• Works with technical team as resource to provide specification for procurement of maintenance materials.
• Perform other official duty that may be assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum HND Estate Management
• Specialist knowledge of a manual trade (plumbing/carpentry/electrical) an added advantage
• A minimum of two (4) years working experience in similar Position
• Demonstrable skills in building maintenance and dealing with maintenance issues
• Strong customer focus and attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written skills
• Strong negotiation skills
How To Apply For The Job
Interested Applicants should email their CV’s to:
with the job title clearly stated
17 September, 2018