• Lead the event department on sponsorship drives, marketing and sales
• Prepare project/event reports and be able to defend all reports/projects
• Manages individual event budget
• Come up with innovative event ideas for implementation
• Knows how to hype events as well as to use social platforms to draw attention
• Key sense of initiative and thinks out of the box
• Liaises with clients and account managers to understand precise event requirements and requests.
• Produces detailed and well supported event project plans including timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets.
• Maintains current and influential contacts with all types of media outlets to ensure organizational messaging gets across accurately and efficiently.
• Assists in the sale of sponsorship/stand/exhibition space to potential exhibitors/partners when needed.
• Oversees the preparation of event materials and advertisement, including delegate packs and event programs.
• Report directly to the Chief Executive Officer Qualification Required & Experience
• Has a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the entertainment industry
• A minimum of an HND required
• Ability to problem solve and work independently in a dynamic working environment with numerous deadlines.
• Excellent planning and project management skills with an eye for details.
• Proven ability to develop effective and engaging branded events that achieve set goals.
• Ability to prepare accurate budgets and effectively manage expenses. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
send cvs to and cover letter to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
09 October, 2014