The Anglican Diocesan Development and Relief Organisation (ADDRO), a registered church-based non-profit, non-governmental organisation that seeks to transform life and uphold human dignity and justice for all people seeks to recruit suitable and qualified persons for the following position: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
The Executive Director is the Chief Executive Officer of the organisation, responsible for policy issues. He/she has overall supervisory role of the organisation.The Executive Director is accountable to the Board of Directors and the partners.
• Fundraising for the Organisation.
• Liaise and build partnership with governmental & non-governmental organisations
• Do other jobs as and when the Board deems fit in the interest of the organisation.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Master's degree in any of the social sciences with ten (10) years working experience and knowledge in community development work.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good leadership and strong interpersonal relationship skills.
• Should possess excellent knowledge and skills in project proposal writing.
• Proven ability to be a good team player and willingness to take on additional responsibilities as required.
• Demonstrated ability to organize, plan, and carry out activities independently to meet deadlines.
• Should possess excellent analytical, evaluation, monitoring, project management and report writing skills.
• Must have proactive attitude: willingness and ability to take initiative.
• Ability to recognize and analyze problems, and develop solutions to them
• Age limit (40 years and above)
How To Apply For The Job
All applications with photocopies of relevant certificates should be addressed to:
The Board Chairman
Anglican Diocesan Development and Relief Organisation (ADDRO)
P.O. Box 545
Bolgatanga Upper East Region
the following email addresses: [email protected]
and [email protected]
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
15 October, 2015
Anglicans are encouraged to apply