Wood Group PSN are currently looking for highly experienced expeditors from oil and gas, or large commercial company backgrounds. We have future projects coming up within Ghana. You will report to your head of discipline. Why Wood Group PSN? Where You Want To Be..........
• We are the largest Brownfield oil and gas service company in the world so there are always opportunities for the best people to fast track their careers through understanding and living the company’s core values
• We have operations globally so your career has the ability to bring you to some of the most interesting places in the world. Our training and competence teams can provide you with the tools and ability to progress your career CORE COMPETENCIES
• Produce an Expediting Status Reports.
• Prioritise Purchase Orders that require Expediting.
• Contact vendors to establish the status of a Purchase Order.
• Continually provide projects with feedback on the current delivery status of a Purchase Order.
• Perform site visits when required.
• Notify project personnel of any potential “slippages” to the agreed schedule.
• Negotiate improved delivery / recovery plans when required.
• Update the Procurement System with revised delivery dates when required Qualification Required & Experience
• Educated to Standard Grade Level or Equivalent. Minimum Experience:
• The individual should have varied and detailed work experience in the industry and a detailed knowledge of Suppliers and Expediting Status Reporting. Job-Specific Skills:
• Maximo – SAP - Oracle Location:
Ghana How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants must send their detailed CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
18 December, 2013