Rehoboth Properties Limited is the fastest growing estate company in Ghana
Rehoboth Properties, a real estate developing company in Accra has vacancy for Facilities Manager Job Purpose
• To manage the operations of all Rehoboth Properties Facilities. This includes all Rehoboth Estates, Recreational Centres, Swimming Pools, Internal Roads, Street Lights, Security, Water, Common Area Maintenance Fees, Rentals, etc.
• Supervisory responsibilities of the Administration and Management of the Estates Team, Service Providers and Homeowners.
• Manage the day-to-day Estates’ income ie Grounds Rent, CAM Fess, Water Bills etc
• Manage all aspects of the New Rental Product Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities: TECHNICAL MANAGEMENT Deal with Technical related issues including;
• Organising all repairs of RPL facilities, homes and surroundings and prepare cost lines effectively and expeditiously
• Supervising all Services providers and maintenance contractors.
• Managing and administering contract services and development inspections
• Ensuring the following are checked periodically in line with maintenance schedule;
i. Alarm and smoke vent systems
ii. Drainage and sewage pumps and chambers
iii. Water pumps & storage
iv. Lightning conductors ADMINISTRATIVE ACTIVITIES;
• Prepare annual service/maintenance charge budgets and Costs Control Plans.
• Attend and coordinate estate and site inspections, Health and Safety and Fire Safety Reports
• Develop and manage estate environmental management plan
• Develop and deliver estate maintenance programmes i.e. 6months snag etc
• Attend to correspondence/complaints and telephone enquiries
• Attend and present information at Residents general meetings in the evening and at weekends
• Provide information and solution on Nuisance and Antisocial behaviour
• Provide informal advice on leasehold (Homeowners) and Residents’ compliance, terms of sub-leases and transfers including breaches and covenant issues
• Designing and conducting Service satisfaction surveys
• Handing over of homes
• Liaise with security regarding breaches and rectification RENTAL PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
• On-boarding activities
• Exit Activities
• repair works
• Managing utilities
• Management of rentals
• Retooling of equipment INCOME MANAGEMENT
• Know and understand all the various income of the Department including;
i. Common Area Management (CAM),
ii. Water rates
iii. Ground rent charges
iv. Charges for paid services
• Follow procedure to monitor all payments by Homeowners and Residents
• Administer Invoices, receipts and escalate all unpaid charges
• Respond to Homeowners and Residents’ queries in a professional manner
• Initiate debt collection action where necessary
• Set team collection targets, weekly, monthly quarterly and annually Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc or BA+MSc Housing or Estate Management (MBA, may be an added advantage).
• Minimum of 10+ years’ estate management experience within the industry.
• Supervisory Experience with a company in a related sector.
• Extensive experience of developing, maintaining and delivering services on Estate and property management strategies to meet RPL’s objectives.
• A strong understanding of customer needs and respond to it within the RPL’s objectives
• A willingness to work late during Residents and Other related RPL meetings
• A willingness to travel and work among global team of professionals.
• A proven ability to oversee all property, facilities and other activities. Location:
Accra How to Apply For the Job
Please forward your application and CV to: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 August, 2017 ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.