A real estate company in Accra has Vacancy for: Facilities Manager Job Purpose
• To manager all the facilities of the company.(ie Recreational censer,internal Roads,Street Lights, Security,Water,Common Area Maintenance fees,Rentals)
• Management of the Estates Team, Service Providers and Homeowners.
• Manager the day-to -day Estates'income ie Grounds Rent,CAM Fess,Water Bills etc
• Manager all aspects of the New Rental Product Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities: Technical Management: Deal with Technical related issues including:
• Organising all repairs of facilities and prepare cost lines effectively and expeditiously
• Supervising all Service providers and maintenance contractors.
• Managing and administering contract service and developments inspections
• Ensuring that all installations are checked periodically in line with maintenance schedule Administrative Activities:
• Prepare annual service/maintenance charge budgets and costs control plants.
• Attend and coordinate estate and site inspections, Health and Safely and Fire Safety
• Attend and present information at Residents general meetings
• Provide information and solution on Nuisance and Antisocial behavior
• Provide informal advice on Leasehold (Homeowners) and Residents compliance,terms of sub-leases and transfers including breaches and covenant issues
• Designing and conducting Service Satisfaction surveys
• Handing over of homes
• Liaise with Security regarding breaches and rectification Rental Product Management:
• On-boarding activities
• Exit Activities
• Management of rentals Qualification Required & Experience Job Specifications:
• BSc or BA+MSc Housing or Estate Management (MBA, may be an added advantage).
• Minimum of 10+ years estate management experience within the industry.
• Supervisory Experience with a company in a related sector.
• Extensive experience of developing,maintaining and delivering service on Estate and property management strategies to meet company objectives.
• A willingness to travel and work among global team of professionals. Location:
Accra How to Apply For the Job
Please forward your application and CV to: [email protected] Closing Date:
04 October, 2017