Purpose of the job
To ensure general cleanliness and the smooth running of the home. Duties and Responsibilities
• Keeping all areas of the Home clean and tidy. This includes washing, dusting, polishing, vacuum cleaning and sweeping as appropriate. Discuss with the residents and/or individual rights and choices in relation to room cleaning.
• Ensuring that all cleaning equipment/materials are maintained in a safe, clean and efficient working condition. Where an item of equipment requires repair this should be reported to the Administrator.
• Ensuring that the Administrator is aware of the need for replacement materials and equipment for the satisfactory performance of the duties.
• Maintaining a friendly contact with users or residents respecting their right to choices, dignity, privacy and confidentiality at all times.
• Ensure the daily meals of the residents are ready at the prescribed time and follow the policies and procedures prevailing at the residence
• To undertake such other duties as may be determined from time to time Qualification Required & Experience
• Around 25 years, lives in the Ashanti Region but not within the Kumasi Metropolis, an SHS graduate and can speak good English
• Must be willing to attend interview in Kumasi and work in Kumasi
• Be a Secondary School graduate
• Possessed over 2 years experience in housekeeping
• Experience in cooking is a plus
• Be a trustworthy person
• Be hardworking Location:
Kumasi How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should forward their CV and cover letter (DO NOT send as attachements) to this email address: [email protected]
• All applicants must have the position they are applying for as the SUBJECT of the email. Closing Date:
21 December, 2014