• Marketing and promoting properties
• Working closely with the Manager to identify new business opportunities.
• Generating quality leads, following these up and consistently aiming for results.
• Having an in-debth understanding of the local market and competitors in the area to maintain a competitive advantage.
• Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market, as well as the commercial market.
• Viewing properties and taking photos and measurements
• Advising clients about the buying and selling process
• Ensuring that all instructions are presented to the highest standard to prospective Tenants.
• Ensuring that all financial targets are met and are exceeded on a monthly basis.
• Managing customer feedback effectively, sending out feedback forms and immediately addressing any highlighted areas of concern.
• Actively supporting the office in achieving the highest levels of customer service feedback from clients, suppliers and the Company.
• Pro-actively managing, maintaining and developing relationships with both Landlords and Tenants. Qualification Required & Experience
• Must be able to drive and have a valid drivers license.
• Having competent negotiation skills.
• Being able to clearly explain difficult market topics to clients.
• Having good IT skills.
• Being able to meet targets.
• Having competent math skills.
• Having excellent knowled Location:
East Legon, Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their resumes to: [email protected] Closing Date:
09 February, 2014