• To be responsible for the day-by-day-operation of the financial department.
• His/her main scope includes administering accounting policies and procedures, preparing and interpreting financial statements and management reports, assisting in budgetary control and all contractual matters in different areas.
• To supervise daily Finance operations
• To Ensure the accuracy of all revenue generated by the hotel was received and properly recorded and that they are properly entered into our Accounting system on a timely manner
• To verify bank deposit receipts with the daily general cashier report
• To supervise on surprise count of all house funds
• To ensure all the revenues are entered correctly and balanced to the Front Office System
• To manage cash flow
• To comply with government regulations
• To maintain relationships with relevant banks and insurance companies and other financial duties as assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A good first degree (post-graduate will be an advantage) in business management, hospitality management, or similar with three years post-qualification experience in the hospitality industry.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should send a copy of their CV to:-
Or For inquiries, call:-
0207-598443 / 0241-052338 / 0322-125040
15 December, 2015