The Methodist University College Ghana is a private tertiary institution established by the Methodist Church Ghana. The University College has campuses in Accra (Dansoman), Tema and Wenchi. The Position
• The Finance Officer is the Head of the Finance Department and shall be responsible to the Principal for the financial administration of the University College.
• He/she shall be stationed in Accra (Dansoman) and shall have supervisory oversight over the finances of all the campuses of the University College. Terms of Appointment
• The Appointment shall be for four (4) years in the first instance and may be renewed for further terms. Qualification Required & Experience
• Must possess a good first degree in Accounting;
• Must in addition have a Master's degree (preferably in Accounting/Finance) and should be a member of a recognized professional Accountancy/Auditing body;
• Must be a distinguished professional with the capacity to motivate and direct staff;
• Must be above reproach and must exhibit a high sense of industry, leadership qualities and organizational skills;
• Must possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills;
• Must have served in a University or analogous institution for at least 6 years as Deputy Finance Officer or equivalent. Location:
Accra How to Apply For the Job
Application form for the position can be obtained from: The Registrar Methodist University College Ghana P.O. Box DC 940 Dansoman - Accra.
• The completed application forms, copies of certificates/testimonials and three (3) referees' reports should be submitted to the Registrar by 15th September, 2017. Closing Date:
15 September, 2017