Camfed Ghana is seeking to recruit motivated and dynamic individuals to support its programmes.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and smooth running of an accurate and up-to-date accounting system; providing management information for planning, control and decision-making; provide timely and accurate financial reports; carry out field visits and support districts and other partners in financial management and record keeping Qualification Required & Experience
• You must have a degree and/or recognised qualification in finance or related field with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in finance
• You must also have a very good working knowledge of Microsoft excel
• Working knowledge of finance database such a Sun system will be an advantage Location:
Tamale How To Apply For The Job
Please email your CV and cover letter (maximum 3 pages) to: [email protected] Closing Date:
20 January, 2014
• Please use the job title in the subject line of the email.
• Applications which do not meet these criteria will be rejected.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be considered for an interview. Previous candidates need not apply.