Banking / Finance
Job Vacancy For Finance & Operations Manager
Aurum Institute, Ghana is offering a great opportunity to suitably qualified and experienced staff to contribute towards our mission to improve the health of people and communities through innovation in Global Health Research and Systems.
We are focused on research, support and implementing integrated approaches to managing TB and HIV.
Purpose of this role
• The Finance and Operations Manager oversees the day-to-day financial and administrative operations of the Aurum Ghana Office.
• This position is responsible for managing all accounting and banking functions for the company and works closely with the Country Director to generate and track budgets and reporting both for internal purpose and outside funders (in conjunction with the International Finance & Operations Director). In addition, the Finance and Operations Manager performs administrative duties, programme management and coordination of start-up process, human resource management and other duties as assigned
Technical Work Responsibilities
• Country Financial Management
• Financial Reporting
• Financial and Business Decision-Making
• Auditing and Financial Governance
• Cash Flow Management
Key Performance Responsibilities
• Provide leadership and support during Country project start-up and close-out with regard to setting up project offices, bank accounts, operations and logistics, staff administration, etc
• Manages the office and administration of the country office and all the physical and contractual entities that relate to the office, including asset management, insurance security, telephones health and safety issues
• Oversee operational and finance staff and oversee sub-awards and contracts
• Develops, implements and monitors effective tools, systems, policies and procedures that ensure consistent compliance
• Implement administrative and financial operations of projects, ensuring compliance with agency standards
Qualification Required & Experience
• Advanced Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or other relevant field
• Minimum of 7 years experience in financial and administration of donor funded programs with at least 3 years at management level.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 30 April, 2018