• The focus of this role is to define, launch and maintain market leading fixed line product propositions for the enterprise segment. This will require you to develop Tigo’s B2B fixed product portfolio strategy and roadmap, create commercially feasible business plans and ensure compliance to legal and regulatory requirements.
• You will also manage in-life product performance; ensuring service level agreements are met at all times. Additionally, you will lead and advise cross-functional teams to achieve product goals as well as manage relationships with third party vendors. You will drive and manage product development, improvements and operational excellence to achieve maximum profit margins. Key Responsibilities
• Define, launch and manage a portfolio of B2B fixed line services
• Develop the overall fixed product strategy and roadmap
• Lead all product development initiatives including formulating strategic product development plans to maximise revenue, customer take-up, capability and profitability.
• Manage and oversee the commercial interface and integration with Factory to drive product development, optimize cost structures and deliver a diverse range of solutions and CPEs
• Collaborate with the sales team to define the annual operating plan for all fixed services.
• Maintain product KPIs and take action to achieve commercial targets, quality standards and customer satisfaction goals
• Develop and maintain product collateral including handbooks, marketing material, technical guides
• Act as subject matter expert supporting sales and client services in resolving customer issues
• Support technical pre-sales teams and attend customer meetings where necessary
• Produce and deliver product briefing and training to sales, technical and customer service teams
• Develop deep understanding of account provisioning, service delivery and product support processes
• Develop a close management relationship with partners and suppliers
• Produce activity reports, forecasts and management reports on a monthly basis Qualification Required & Experience Position Requirements
• Degree in Engineering (or similar) coupled with post-graduate studies in Business or Marketing
• Minimum of two (2) + years’ commercial experience is required, with significant fixed line telecom exposure. A strong grasp of the technical aspects of the fixed telecom industry is required.
• Sound knowledge of technical aspects of bringing telecom products to market across the product lifecycle.
• In-depth knowledge of the current fixed market structure, product propositions and partnerships.
• Possess strong insight into enterprise customer needs and wants of a telecom provider, and display vision of future developments within the telecoms industry. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should click the link below: Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
21 April, 2016