Responsible for the provision of accountable and transparent financial transactions systems. Shall manage and reconcile petty cash while keeping all general financial records up to date. Shall also assist in the preparation of company accounts, payment of invoices and follow up on payments to ensure accountability. Key Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage organizational cash flow.
• Carry out Payments and receipts transactions.
• Follow up on payments made.
• Prepare company accounts and financial records.
• Reconcile all accounts each month, to balance sheet.
• Monitor and report on outstanding accounts.
• Maintain wages and other records of staff on workers compensation.
• File and Pay SSNIT, IRS and any other taxes as legally required periodically.
• Check tax and duty documentation is correct.
• Maintain listing and records of staff Tax File Numbers and other relevant tax records.
• Prepare and facilitate annual audit.
• Maintain all records to audit ready standard.
• Provide relevant information for auditors, as requested.
• Provide evidence of expenditure and transaction approvals and disbursement.
• Provide evidence of revenue and receipts.
• Provide asset register.
• In consultation with HR, check that appropriate wages and salaries are paid.
• Prepare & Pay wages / salary.
• Prepare any wages returns & advices/slips and distribute as required. Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration ( Accounting)
• ACCA or membership of any Accounting Professional body would be an added advantage.
• 2-5 years’ experience in a similar position.
• Competent in computerized book-keeping.
• Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, and electronic editing programs, SAP.
• Strong interpersonal skills; a team player and independent worker.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Pays attention to detail. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All interested applicants should please send their CV’s and application to the HR via email: [email protected] Closing Date:
04 December, 2015