For over 50 years and in 146 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that delivers technical and management assistance in agribusiness, financial services, enterprise development, community development and food security in order to promote broad-based economic growth and vibrant civil society. ACDI/VOCA currently has approximately 60 projects in 30 countries and total revenues of $173 million.
• Lead project team in addressing natural resource management, alternatives, livelihoods, food security and sustainability issues at the community and regional levels
• Provide managerial and technical leadership to develop an effective integrated approach among the key project components, related actors and implementing partners.
• Coordinate the preparation and submission of work plans and progress reports and achievement of program results to USAID
Qualification Required & Experience
• Advanced degree or extensive experience in Natural Resource Management, Agriculture, Conservation, Watershed Management or related field.
• A minimum of 10 years experience as a COP, Project Director, or similar senior management position for projects with similar magnitude and complexity in developing countries.
• Intensive knowledge of USAID rules and regulations.
• Experience working to build institutional capacity of government counterpart and partners, both at national and local level
How To Apply For The Job
To be considered for this recruitment,please submit a resume in English to:-
Please write the position for which you are applying in the email subject line. Resumes should list long-term employment history and any relevant short-term consulting work.
07 December, 2015
• No phone calls please.
• Only finalists contacted.
• Women and minorities encouraged to apply.