NGO / International Agencies
Job Vacancy For Environmental Conservation Lead At ACDI/VOCA (Northern Ghana)
For over 50 years and in 146 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that delivers technical and management assistance in agribusiness, financial services, enterprise development, community development and food security in order to promote broad-based economic growth and vibrant civil society. ACDI/VOCA currently has approximately 60 projects in 30 countries and total revenues of $173 million.
• Provide technical leadership in the area of environmental conservation
• Provide managerial and technical support to develop an effective integrated approach among the key project components, related actors and implementing partners.
• Design high-impact technical interventions and community based approaches to achieve program objectives
Qualification Required & Experience
• Advanced degree or extensive experience in Environmental conservation or related field
• A minimum of 5 years experience as a technical team leader/specialist or similar position for projects with similar magnitude and complexity.
• Experience working to building institutional capacity of government counterpart and partners, both at national and local level
Location: Northern Ghana
How To Apply For The Job
To be considered for this recruitment,please submit a resume in English to:-
Please write the position for which you are applying in the email subject line. Resumes should list long-term employment history and any relevant short-term consulting work.
Closing Date: 07 December, 2015
• No phone calls please.
• Only finalists contacted.
• Women and minorities encouraged to apply.