• Management of petty cash transactions.
• Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time.
• Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
• Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
• Preparation of statutory accounts.
• Participate in preparation of annual internal audit plan based on risk prioritization;
• Prepare audit programs and implement annual audit plans;
• Undertake risk based audits;
• Prepare reports, document findings and develop recommendations to address the identified issues and control weaknesses; agree on the timelines for corrective action with responsible managers;
• Maintain and regularly update a database of audit findings Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/Degree with two years working experience. Location:
East-legon, Accra How To Apply For The Job
Submit your application and cv to: [email protected]
indicating the position as subject of the e-mail. Closing Date:
09 May, 2021