A Reputable Agro Chemical Company operating in Ghana invites interested and qualified applicant for the following position: Account Clerk
• Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
• Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
• Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
• Managing Accounts receivables
• Managing Accounts Payables
• Preparing and Recording invoices and payment vouchers
• Recording and sending cheques to bank
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
• More education or experience may be preferred.
• Special licenses or certification may be required.
• Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
• Understanding of accounting and financial processes.
• Ethical behavior/
• Attention to detail.
How To Apply For The Job
Send full CV application, cover letter and relevant certificate with to:
OR call 0500-000217
20 April, 2019