Responsible for managing key accounts.
• Providing effective account management of assigned portfolios to guarantee repeat sales, mitigate churn and assure revenue;
• Developing and maintaining a strong service relationship with clients within the individual portfolios;
• Prospecting for new corporate subscribers/accounts to join the network;
• Collecting and collating standard subscriber data/ marketing intelligence to support business growth initiative;
• Providing timely reports on all aspects of the business operation for effective management decision making.
Qualification Required & Experience
• University degree required;
• Experience in Sales/Marketing/FMCGs/Service industry;
• Experience in Customer Service.
• Ability to engage in effective and persuasive negotiations, strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to work under pressure and time constraints;
• Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community;
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office tools i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc;
• Be a Team Player.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here To Apply Online
30 October, 2015
When you join Tigo, you join a team where your skills, ideas and technical know-how can do more than contribute to the bottom-line. You'll be exposed to enormous experience, great network and a workforce full of talents with youthful exuberance.
At Tigo we are all salesmen and we are responsible for our own development. We consider each vacancy as a development opportunity for Tigo Employees and we develop both the business and people together.