We are looking for an Account Manager to onboard clients and create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager's role is to recruit and oversee a portfolio of assigned clients, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. Responsibilities
• Recruit new clients.
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all clients account management matters
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, client stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to clients needs and objectives
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to management.
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Prepare reports on account status
• Collaborate with management to identify and grow opportunities within territory
• Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed Qualification Required & Experience
• BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
• Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Sales Lead, Sales Account Manager or relevant role
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executives and top-level management.
• Solid experience with Microsoft Excel and CRM software
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
30 November, 2019