QP’s exclusive brands are produced in world class food manufacturing facilities with sustainable production and vertical integration allowing us to deliver significant scale.
All of our products are produced to the highest EU standards as well as international certification including Halal certified.
QP’s head office is in Dubai with branches in Ukraine, Malaysia, Sierra Leone, Ghana, and a network running across East Africa.
Spintex, Accra, Ghana
• REPORTING TO:
Finance Manager PRIMARY PURPOSES OF THE JOB
• Prepare import costing
• Handles accounts payable and receivable
• Reconciles financial discrepancies with general ledger
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
• Monthly stock Count with (Warehouse Department and Production Department) and providing report on variance
• Submit all statutory payment to GRA, SSNIT, etc.
• Handle all petty cash payment
• Prepare sales invoices
• Prepare daily and monthly bank reconciliation
• Enter journals in Accounting software
• Prepare VAT returns for review Qualification Required & Experience
• Qualification: HND or equivalent; University degree is a plus
• Experience: At least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area IDEAL PROFILES
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letters: [email protected] Closing Date:
23 September, 2020
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.